Saturday, September 26, 2009

Logos



Figured I should finally update.

So we started using Dreamweaver the past few weeks and I am slowly getting the hang of it. Div tags, folders, and scripting are no fun to work with or try to understand.
We were assigned to start working on layouts and logos for our site, and I thought I'd share what I have been up to so far with my logo.


These are the main ideas I started with for my personal logo. I always like to mix mechanical components with nature in my drawings and I felt maybe a gear would be a good representation of that. I am also a big fan of the "steampunk" designs I see. It has a good industrial feel to it and it also represents an idea of cooperation to better something (That is a little explanation to those who always ask and wonder why I like gears :P).
After working with it some more, my final idea came down to these 2 logos. I feel like it is a good mix of my 2 main interests I have in art (mechanical/steampunk and nature), but it still needs a little work here and there.

1 comment: