Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time... to get to work!



So I've been thinking about what to do for my flash video relating to time.

I felt I had 2 solid ideas, but after discussing them and drawing them out to plan how I wanted to do it, I'm not sure if they will work out as well. I wanted to do something with a cartoony feeling to it. I want it to be fun to make and not feel like another assignment. I love to have fun drawing random humorous things, and this could be a good start to bringing some of my sketches further than just some little drawing on the back of my notebook.

One idea I had involved a godzilla/giant dinosaur thing attacking a city. While it is going on I'd have it jump scenes to a little old man enjoying himself in the park. The scenes with the dinosaur would have intense,
energetic music and the scenes with the old man in the park would be calm, even quiet with like birds lightly chirping. It would go back and forth from chaos to calm, until at the end the old man would eat a banana and drop the peel. This would combine the 2 stories because shortly after the dinosaur would slip on it and knock himself unconscious. The idea was fun and the type of thing I wanted, but I guess I need to look into a few more ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment