Monday, December 14, 2009

overloaded

So it has been a busy and stressful few weeks with 4 exams and 2 projects all due within a week of each other... but heres a recap with pictures of what I have been developing and working on for this flash project!



This was my first attempt at the interactive flash, going from the lyrics from Bouncing Soul's "True Believers". The lyrics reminded me of something like a journal entry, so I wanted to plce them in an old worn-out looking book. Sadly, I couldn't get animations to work right... I wanted the pages to rip away to show new images and words, but couldn't get them to rip right, or cut right to rip and make it look realistic. While working on this I heard a new song that gave me some ideas... even though there was only a week left of classes to do it.


I then started working with lyrics from the song "Those Anarcho Punks are Mysterious" by Against Me!. For this idea, I wanted to go with a political aspect of segregation and seperation of high class of politics (all parties) with the poor.



Slowly developing ideas for the characters...




elite and the dispossessed

Later on in the piece when it talks about wars






No comments:

Post a Comment